Thursday 28 January 2016

Soaps and Scrubs

Recently I have been trying to use all of the gift sets I got for Christmas, and I thought I would show you what I have been using in my bath and what I thought of all of the products. If you want to check out the products for yourself check out the websites linked below.
https://uk.lush.com/
Soap and Glory at Boots
In my first bath I used the soap and glory Clean on me bodywash and the Scrub of your life body scrub. In the water I used a ted baker bubble bath (the green one) and the Snow Angel bath melt from lush.
I didn't particularly like the colour it turned out, I'm not sure if it was the bath melt or the bubble bath that was green but I didn't really like it.



For the next bath I used the same bodywash and then a bubble bath, which my friend gave me, I also then added the Father Christmas bath bomb from lush.
Again this bath turned out green however, I definitely preferred this bath colour as there were strands of pink coming through aswell.
For my last bath I used the same body scrub/wash. Alongside the ted baker bubble bath and the Peeping Santa bubble bar.
I loved this bath colour as it was bright red and smelt like Shea butter (so was also super moisturising) and Strawberries!
Personally, I only tend to have baths when I want to relax rather than to wash my hair in (especially with all of the products inside). Also after each bath I have been using the Soap and Glory body butter, which I literally one of my new favourites. But I have to say I have really enjoyed using these products as I did get most of them for Christmas. Anyway if you liked this post and would like to see more follow me on either bloglovin' or blogger.

R•T•S♥

4 comments:

  1. I love Soap & Glory! I just did a Lush haul post actually because I love bath products even though I don't have enough opportunity for baths! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we don't have soap & glory around here but their stuff always looks so nice!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r really missing out, follow me?

    ReplyDelete