Sunday 3 January 2016

Goodbye Christmas

Yesterday we took all of our Christmas decorations down. Which made me feel really sad. However I feel like once both Christmas and New Years Parties (check out my post about my New Years Party!) are over it no longer feels as festive as it once did from 1st December onwards (which seems like so long ago now!)Sometimes as I'm taking down my Christmas decorations I do contemplate how I ever managed to fit my decorations all in the same place before they were all put out on display. And as I am trying to fight with fairy lights or tackle piles of tinsel, I often wonder why I ever blue tacked that to there or hung that there. At the end of the day it all looked great. And, you do have to remember Christmas is never just about the decorations! It's normally traditional to take down anything festive later on in January, on the 6th, however as I am going back to school tomorrow :(, it was time for a fresh start to the New Year.




 

 

I loved Christmas this year, and felt it was such a lovely time to be with my family. However I am incredibly excited for whatever 2016 will bring.
 
 
R•T•S♥

1 comment:

  1. It's always a bit sad when the festive times are over! There's a time for everything though, right?
    Happy new year!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete